September 14, 2008

This is... what I do with a spare 10 minutes

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And this was.. an easy one. Whenever I have a free 10 minutes (which I should actually be spending watering my dying plants, washing the dishes or taking down all the painter's tape which is somehow still everywhere to be found in my flat) I like to sit down in my cosiest chair with the paper (that I usually only have time to skim through) and have a good cup of coffee while reading it. It's nothing extravagant but it feels like a luxury these days.
Thanks to Hoppo Bumpo for this week's "This is" theme...

3 comments:

Hila said...

I think my life would end without coffee - and I actually mean it :) Either that, or my thesis would never get done.
Thanks for visiting my little blog, I just love yours.

Liesl said...

Oh, that sounds wonderful. It really is the simple things in life that bring the most joy!

S. said...

... home made espresso.. is one of those small luxuries of life.