October 8, 2008

Inspirational Interiors

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've been thinking about doing something like for a while. Since I've moved into my current flat, I've been rather obsessed with interior design and I read numerous blogs concerning this issue everyday. So, I'm thinking I will starting doing a monthly post about it since I have something like a gazillion pictures on my laptop.. So this is the first of many, I hope... Slightly unstructured, as you can tell, but it's always good with room for improvement, right? In any case, these pictures caught my fancy this month...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6 comments:

CHKN-CHKN-KTTN said...

wow, ive been getting into interior design too, lately. its catching on like wild fire! :)

mille said...

hej du, jeg har skrevet et indlæg, hvor jeg bruger nogle billeder fra din blog. der er selvfølgelig linket tilbage til dig! men hvis det ikke er i orden, så sig lige til, og det vil blive rettet.

hejhej!
mille, http://nothisnothat.blogg.se

danica said...

A lovely selection! I really like the recipe chalkboard. I have a bit of thing for interior design at the moment too :)

loveology said...

Gorgeous post! <3
take care of yourself in Japan and have an amazing time, love!

Mila.

Moiface said...

I love that kitchen shot and the last image is cool with the altered animal portraits. Thanks for sharing!

Daydream Lily said...

I love this post. such inspiring pictures.