October 9, 2008

Blog Hiatus

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Time flies! And so quickly it's almost scary.. After quite a hectic period, now I'm ready to go to Japan for a few weeks. Unfortunately, I have exams right after my return so I predict I will not be blogging until the end of the month. However, I'm counting on a strong comeback with lots of pictures and purchases. And I was also tagged by lovely Danica of Coccinelle. I'll get to that, too when I get home, I promise! For now, sayonara to each and all of you and I will be back in a couple of weeks. Take care of yourselves until then!

9 comments:

Fruchtzwerg said...

I wish you a wonderful trip, with much fun and shopping. I'm miss Japan.

Oh and also much luck for your exams! See you soon again.

S. said...

Oh, I will miss your posts. :)

Have a wonderful trip.

Anonymous said...

oh my have a completely fantastic trip! take lots of pictures so you can show us!

Kimberley Brandsma said...

Wow, Japan must be very exciting! I wish I could go too.. I hope you'll have a wonderful time there!;)

Hila said...

ooh, have fun and come back with lots of photos :)

danica said...

Have a fabulous trip to Japan! And good luck for your exams too :) Looking forward to seeing photos when you come back. xo

有依 said...

have fun!!!!!!

pretty said...

Will definitely miss your gorgeous photos and posts! But have lots of fun.

xxx

Anonymous said...

oh wowww how exciting, it's sure to be a blast! have a safe trip and i look forward to reading all about afterwards :)