November 1, 2008

Back to blogging!

Hello?.. 123.. *taptap*.. This thing on?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm now back from Japan, done with exams and ready to blog! I do realize this blog kind of needs an energy boost and therefore I decided I'm participating in NaBloPoMo.. (anyone else joining in on this?).. So, to kick off this month of daily blogging: an outfit (which I wore earlier this week)! This usually isn't my style but I was in such a girly mood. I've been very into more androgynous clothes lately but sometimes I just need to release the pretty girl inside of me, too.. The skirt, by the way, is from Monoprix's childrens department, which I think I briefly mentioned before.. But I'm off for now.. À demain!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, can't wait to see your photos of Japan ! Nice outfit by the way, I also go sometimes to children's department, usually much cheaper sometimes for the exact same clothe!

mmr said...

you look nice!

How was Japan? I can only imagine how fantastic it must have been!

Mettch said...

i agree about the children's department.. unfortunately my legs are longer than most kids' but i still manage to find great clothes now and then..
and Japan was completely and utterly amazing. I had the time of my life.. pictures very soon, I promise! :)