January 20, 2009

In the middle of nowhere

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fjällhus Residence // Härjedalen, Sweden // PS Arkitektur

..I want to go there! It was the perfect new year for a while and now it's already turned into a bit of a mess, but I do think I will love how things are going to turn out in the end. I just need to adjust to the thought of everything being different from what I had imagined first. I have quite an impatient nature and I'm not very good with waiting for time to come up with answers to current conundrums. But I know I'll have to. So while time is passing, I'm dreaming about going far, far away. Because for now, I just want some peace and quiet.. Some physical and mental space so that I can pick up myself and get some structure and focus back into my life again. This is a selection of where I'd do that.. in a perfect world.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cabin Verdahaugen // Fosen, Norway // Fantastic Norway

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Maison Biscuit // Lyon, France // AUM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Floating House // Lake Huron, Michigan // MOS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Haus 47°40’48”n/13°8’12”e // Salzburg, Austria // Flöckner + Schnöll

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ohana House // Niulii, Hawaii // Cutler Anderson Architects

6 comments:

joanne said...

i agree with everything you've said! this year is getting so hectic already. i'm going to take an imaginary vacation to all those places you posted.. they look so fantastic!

*Deline said...

i'm in love with this cabin in Norway! :)

pretty face said...

Looks so relaaaaaaaaaaxing xx

daydream lily said...

wow, i love these places. I want to escape to a cabin for awhile.

July Stars said...

Gorgeous selection of modernist houses...

sue said...

抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,主機代管,虛擬主機,專屬主機,實體主機,獨立主機,網域申請,網頁空間,推薦虛擬主機,網域,網域註冊